Sign in to your account or register a new one.
New Interim? Register
Phone: 07702 630536
Location: Anywhere (UK)
Rate: £0,750 to £0,750
Job Ref: SW1271
Closing Date: 30/04/2021
Interim Programme Lead
£750 per day
We are looking for a Programme Lead to develop various programmes of work focused around supporting the delivery of strategic housing and employment growth along with associated infrastructure for a local authority.
You will manage the following programmes:
• Strategic Sites (including pre-apps, determination, Section 106 and road agreements)
• Section 106 Delivery for Transport (oversight and management of infrastructure delivery)
• Active Travel (oversight and management of various active travel workstreams)
• Pipeline for Infrastructure Delivery (development of investment programmes)
• Co-Production (co-production of strategy and capital schemes with third parties)
• Bus Board Investment (management of a joint investment programme with third parties)
You will need to have;
Recognised relevant professional qualification and/or membership of a professional body
Degree and/or significant experience in relevant a subject area, such as planning, geography or other transport or infrastructure related subject
Significant and wide-ranging experience in the fields of housing, employment development, transport and / or infrastructure.
Significant experience in project and programme management.
Significant experience at a senior level of developing and implementing high profile transport and highway infrastructure related projects and programmes.
Significant experience of working and consulting with Senior Councillors, Stakeholders, Public and Managers.
Interested? Please send your CV quoting reference SW1271
Macallam Interim Resourcing
55 Grove Road
+44 (0)7702 630536
© Macallam Interim 2021 |
Site built by Peregrine Software |
Terms & Conditions