Sign in to your account or register a new one.
New Interim? Register
Phone: 07702 630536
Location: South East - Oxfordshire and Home Counties
Job Ref: SW1246
Closing Date: Closed
Interim Project Manager - Waste Services
We have a requirement for an Interim Project Manager to join our client for approximately 6 months. The Waste team is responsible for the management of waste disposal contracts including energy from waste, waste transfer, anaerobic digestion, street sweeping processing, composting and household waste recycling centres. This includes all elements of procurement, operational, performance and financial management to ensure a reliable and cost-effective service to all stakeholders. Close working with city and district council partners is crucial to providing a smooth service.
The team are also responsible for the management of closed landfill sites ensuring compliance with permits where they are in place, and arranging maintenance requirements.
You will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of waste management contracts and services and adherence to council policies and procedures.
• Management, monitoring and procurement of waste contracts.
• Maintenance and compliance programmes for HWRCs and closed landfills.
• Identifying opportunities for performance improvements and cost reductions.
• Investigating and responding to complaints, questions, queries, EOIs and FOIs.
• Preparing reports, documents and information.
• Significant experience working at a similar level in local government waste sector.
• A Professional qualification L6 (or similar qualification in the relevant discipline) or substantial experience in waste management in a local government context.
• Experience of local government procurement procedures.
• Experience of managing contracts on behalf of a local authority.
• Experience of providing excellent customer service.
If you believe this is you, please send a full CV quoting reference SW1246 to email@example.com
Macallam Interim Resourcing
55 Grove Road
+44 (0)7702 630536
© Macallam Interim 2022 |
Site built by Peregrine Software |
Terms & Conditions