Sign in to your account or register a new one.
New Interim? Register
Phone: 07702 630536
Location: South East - Oxfordshire and Home Counties
Job Ref: SW1247
Closing Date: Closed
An urgent need has arisen to join a Local Authority to work as part of the wider HR team. You will shape and implement effective people strategies, plans and initiatives to meet service needs and help ensure organisational and people capabilities are in place to deliver outstanding services and help deliver the transformation programme.
• Provide HR expertise to shape service strategies, planning and operational delivery ensuring the highest standards of employee engagement, workforce efficiency and effectiveness.
• Identify short, medium and long term resourcing needs and work with service leads to develop workforce plans, including learning and development, workforce supply and demand, talent and succession management and retention strategies engaging and commissioning relevant HR teams and expertise where appropriate.
• Steer and advise on change management initiatives, restructures, service and job redesign, outsourcing and insourcing, redundancy programmes etc. ensuring change programmes are properly planned, communicated, resourced and successfully delivered.
• Use service and workforce data to feed into planning and improvements; financial controls and governance; statutory responsibilities; organisational change; resourcing and workforce development planning and organisational standards and performance.
• Lead and drive a strong performance culture promoting continual learning, innovation and improvement.
• Coach and support service leads to manage informal and formal people related issues to successful outcomes. Take the lead in complex and sensitive employment relations issues and maintain oversight on all employee relations issues within the directorate ensuring risks are appropriately managed.
You will have;
• MCIPD or equivalent with commitment to continuous professional development
• Significant experience of supporting organisational change ideally in local government or diverse/complex public services
• Expertise in the application of organisational development tools and techniques in order to drive organisational transformation and development
• Track record and ability to analyse, interpret and utilise data to inform planning and initiatives e.g. pay, sickness, turnover and overtime
• Good working knowledge of employment legislation and trends, to include evidence of its interpretation and application
Please send you CV quoting reference SW1247 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Macallam Interim Resourcing
55 Grove Road
+44 (0)7702 630536
© Macallam Interim 2021 |
Site built by Peregrine Software |
Terms & Conditions